Siem Reap provincial police officers on Wednesday interviewed 12 underage boys who say a Dutchman paid them a few dollars each to pose for nude photographs, after seven other boys claimed the same on Tuesday, a police official said. Evrard-Nicolas Sarot, 53, was arrested on
PHNOM PENH – A 53-year-old Dutchman has been arrested in Cambodia for allegedly taking thousands of sexually explicit photos of teenage boys in exchange for a few dollars, a police official said on Wednesday. Evrard Nicolas Sarot, 53, was a detained on Tuesday in Siem
U.S. court records detail felony child sex charges and outstanding warrants against a Cambodian-American man who was charged in Takeo province last week for alleged crimes against 11 local boys, putting the spotlight on the challenge authorities face in trying to prevent sex offenders from
Cambodia arrested a 53-year-old Dutchman while he was photographing naked boys by a lakeside in a village in northwestern Siem Reap province on Tuesday, according to an anti-pedophile agency's media release on Wednesday. Police identified the suspect as Saraot Evrard Nicolas, a tourist to the
Siem Reap, Police from Siem Reap Anti-Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection Unit yesterday arrested a 53-year-old Dutchman while he was photographing naked boys aged between 11 and 15 years by the lakeside in Aranh Sarkor village, Sangkat Siem Reap. According to police report, seven victims
The chief of a village where 11 boys were allegedly molested by a Cambodian-American man said on Tuesday that many local boys, including his son, had spent time unsupervised with the man, who was charged on Monday with procuring child prostitution. While the chief’s son
Cambodian-American charged with molesting village boys | Fox News PHNOM PENH, Cambodia –  Prosecutors in Cambodia have charged a Cambodian-American man with sexually abusing 11 boys aged 10 to 15 years old. Phan Sopheak, a court spokesman in Takeo province south of Phnom Penh, said
Cambodian-American charged with molesting village boys :: WRAL.com PHNOM PENH, Cambodia — Prosecutors in Cambodia have charged a Cambodian-American man with sexually abusing 11 boys aged 10 to 15 years old. Phan Sopheak, a court spokesman in Takeo province south of Phnom Penh, said Tan
nsnbc : Tan Saravuth, a Cambodian – American has been charged with procurement with regard to child prostitution by the  Takeo Provincial Court. The previously convicted child sex offender returned to Cambodia after being convicted of child sexual abuse in the United States. He was
Cambodian-American Charged With Molesting Village Boys – The New York Times PHNOM PENH, Cambodia — Prosecutors in Cambodia have charged a Cambodian-American man with sexually abusing 11 boys aged 10 to 15 years old. Phan Sopheak, a court spokesman in Takeo province south of Phnom
Phnom Penh, 11 underage boys aged between 10 and 15 years old were identified and rescued during a joined raid operation between Cambodian National Police’s Department of Anti Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection (AHTJP) and Takeo AHTJP Provincial Unit. The police arrested a 47-year-old Cambodian-American
APLE Cambodia is participating in a crowdfunding campaign to raise US$5,000 from 40 donors by 31st March 2017. We are now seeking your help to reach our goal with your kind donation for our project “Help 30 Victims of Child Sexual Abuse in Cambodia.” APLE’s
On 27-28 February 2017 in Sihanouk province, the training on “Child Friendly Interview and Investigation into Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation perpetrated by Traveling Sex Offender” is held by APLE Cambodia. The training is aimed to strengthen capacity, knowledge and standard practice pertinent to Child
A Danish guesthouse owner imprisoned in 2010 for forcing his male staff members to have sex with customers has been freed by a royal pardon after serving six years of an eight-year sentence, according to the anti-pedophile group that conducted the initial investigation into the
A 79-year-old U.S. man involved in charity work with children was arrested by police in Siem Reap province last week on charges of sexually abusing an 11-year-old boy, officials said on Sunday. Lao Lin, head of the juvenile protection office in the Interior Ministry’s anti-human