You have reached the final stage of the course “Protecting our Children from Online Child Sexual Exploitation”. If you completed all the review activities correctly and complete at least 4/5 from the final test, you will be entitled to receive a certificate upon completion
Following are true and false statements related to Online Child Sexual Exploitation. Choose for each the right answer.
0 of 5 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 5 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
You now have the tools to keep your child safe when they are online! As the online world and what children do online changes frequently, be sure to constantly stay informed and have a safe online experience.
We hope you enjoyed the course and encourage you to share it with any parent for the safety of all children.
Question 1 of 5
1. Question5 point(s)
1. Only girls can be sexually exploited onlineCorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 5
2. Question5 point(s)
2. If a child actively participated in the act, they are also to blameCorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 5
3. Question5 point(s)
3. Children will often find it difficult to talk about their abuse if it happened.CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 5
4. Question5 point(s)
4. It is best to prevent children from using the internet in order to protect them from harm.CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 5
5. Question5 point(s)
5. Open conversations with your child about online risks can help prevent them from online exploitation.CorrectIncorrect